Saturday, January 24, 2009

me as bella

im bella.im simple gurl.everytin bout me is simple.durhh?really?ye kowt~hakhak.
im a human being.im not alien.i do sumtimes act like alien.biasa la tuh coz people around me juz like alien but i lurv them.mucho!i lurv myself.i lurv to be myself.i lurv live my life.for now,n of coz i wish it will be last forever.amiin~

family?i have very great great great family~.n i luv them more than everytin~hukhuk.4 siblings,n im d 2nd.1 big bro n 2 lil sis.n we all hawt!n i do admit,im not a gud big sis.tak reti la nak jadi kakak.sory~
huhu..sian adik2ku.i lurv being at home.yeah,im homey person.every week i balek umah.hukhuk.best pe dok umah compare too dok penjara.(i mean ostel)lalala.


i like?of coz i like play gamessss.!besh.anyting.juz give me.xcept cs.tak suke game penin2.i hate being penin.i lurv choc,i lurv sushi,i lurv shopin,i lurv ??huhu.i lurv bright colour,i lurv my eyeliner,i lurv my lipstick,i lurv my perfume.i lurv everytin dat i hav.i lurv being happy.all i need in diz world is happiness.dats it~


blog?apa itu.huhu.nape nak da blog?i tink i can expres anytin dat i want.n i like to read others blog.so y not i create 1.cam besh jek.da lame nak create tapi tak bekesempatan~huhu.n here we are,my first blog~


hakhak.i've got to go.nak kua jalan2.my bro bising2 suda~lala.

tadaa..


1 comment:

just a person... said...

assalamulaikum.. hehe, tibe2 je bg komen kat post nie.. nie je post cik bella y kosong.. n xda owg bg komen n 1st post... respect la kat cik bella.. bukan senang nk tgk blog girl xda gmbar boy.. sory, mmg dah jd trend.. sy xfhm la ngan girl..hoho... sy tgk kbnyakan post2 cik bella pon ad related ngan Allah, pendirian sbgai muslim.. teruskan.. harapan, smoga cik bella berjaya dalam study,kerjaya, family n masa depan.. terakhir kejayaan y hakiki di akhirat nanti.. amin..