Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!!!



I'm glad it's that time again.Let me have your full attention,to tell you what's on my mind and I won't forget to mention,you've been kind,considerate and loving and how much I want this special day.To mean so much to you,I wish you the happiest Birthday ever, in everything you decide to do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.lets all wishing happy birthday to dearly Fiqry Ehsanudin.its today 24/11!he's 22 u olss.who is him,'xoxo gossip girl'.dapat gule2 20sen sape wish hiks.omelkan chipmunks macam nak masuk dalam poket.

7 comments:

Farah Hanis said...

happy birthday boyfriend :)

syasya said...

hehe sweet. happy birthday fikry bella!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 'encik dear' bella =)

Kiera Shakiera said...

kim salam kat bb awk ek..ckp kat dia kite wish dia happy birthday jugak..n kite doakan semoga berpnjgn n berkekalan ngn awk..amin.. =)

bojan said...

happy bday!

Atiqah Alluru said...

lovely dear!:))

bella dela rosa said...

mekaseh semua.eh *tibe2*